Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Already A Year

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Today marks one year since we started PMR.

We didn't have many issues, just inconsistent poops with Calvin in the beginning, but that all stopped literally on day one. He only had less than firm poop once or twice ... Could have been Tank, not entirely sure. :lol:

Calvin has gotten lazy lately, because I've been feeding more ground lately, as we have gotten some free ground stuff. He's learning mama doesn't allow pickiness and he has to eat what is offered, or it is taken. :)

Tank didn't seem to have any issues, but since he's been on PMR, he has gained more energy, lost some weight (after gaining some weight in the beginning ... I was grossly over feeding :lol: ) he has also gotten some nice muscle tone.

Just weighed them yesterday. Tank is 75 pounds and Calvin is 66.5 pounds. The vet said its nice to see such healthy and lean dogs. I like them lean since they are getting older and Tank has mild hip dysplacia. Wouldn't know it since we've started, though!

No major fixes, but the minor ones are still so important to me. :)
  • naturalfeddogs and Howardsi like this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Congratulations and happy raw-versary!!!!
  • Jordann likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Couldn't have done it without you and Jenny!

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

That's so awesome! Those little changes are what make so much difference!! Congratulations!  :goodjob:  :jig:

• Jordann likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
I always think they are minor, but looking at some written down, they're pretty great for us! Mutts sure are happier and healthier, too. :)
  • naturalfeddogs likes this

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Congratulations! :D I know your dogs are especially thankful!

• Jordann likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO