Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Frankenprey While Transitioning?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

lindseydomanik

lindseydomanik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hey guys! Got another question for ya before we start adding in pork next week...

When we started adding in turkey to Milo's diet, we did it as the guide suggested - alternating proteins for meals until stool was normal. Once it was consistently normal, I started giving him a little of both for some meals - most of the time it was either chicken quarters OR turkey necks, but sometimes he got a little of both - and did just fine. When I start adding in pork this week, do I absolutely need to focus on giving one protein per meal, or can I frankenprey it? Because pork is much richer than the poultry he's been on, I'm inclined to start adding a little pork in with the things his tummy is already used to, just to ease the digestive upset - but I'd rather be doing things the right way instead of just the 'protective mom' way. Any input you guys can offer is much appreciated!
  • SurraTazy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO