Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Gimli Still Has Poop Issues

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

I can only imagine what people thought when I did that, it was a strip of grass near a store (accidentally dropped my poop bags somewhere) and I was right in there with my phone, hahaha!

I had it frozen most of the week, and so far so good, no issues. There was a tiny bit of mucous, but otherwise fine.

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Awesome! Hopefully someone took a photo of you taking a photo of poop! LOL

• GimMom likes this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

I hope. I love being one of those city "crazies". :P

• Prey Model Raw likes this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

I hope. I love being one of those city "crazies". :P

Glad you've joined the club ;)

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
I was already a Toronto crazy, now I've added raw feeder crazy to it. Ordering salmon heads and beef heart next week. I have never been so excited for fish heads before. I'm sure he'll like them, he hasn't turned his nose up at anything yet!
  • Prey Model Raw likes this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Fish can be tricky.....and make sure you know where the salmon is coming from before feeding it. If you're unable to find out or unsure of where it was sourced, just freeze it at a deep freeze for a few weeks before feeding it. 

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

I can't remember if she said it was west coast or not, I'll double check with her. She has a variety, like salmon, herring, mackerel, anchovies, sardines. There might even be a variety pack in the works, so I might be able to get a little bit of everything eventually. I do remember having to freeze salmon, which is fine because it gives me a chance to get ready to be less of a wuss when I handle them. :P 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO