Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Puppy Saved From Meat Farm - Needs Home!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

flossboss

flossboss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Hello!  I hope this is okay that I'm sharing this information here.  This is Doris (means "kind/gentle" in Korean).  She is flying into LAX (CA)  on Friday morning fro Korea.  She has been rescued from a dog-meat farm and is part of an international effort to save as many of these poor dogs as possible before the July Lunar Celebration in which up to 1 million dogs will be slaughtered.  She is Tosa mix, 5 months old, up to date on vaccinations and dewormed.  She is a healthy girl and good with other dogs!  Please share her information and help us to find her a new forever home!  Thank you and God bless....

Shawn :-)

Attached Files

• Ronaldceaw, VictorSl and RichardRes like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Wow, how sad! A new sibling for Brandie and Oliver? :lol:
  • flossboss, VictorSl and RichardRes like this

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

How is she going to be adopted? Is it through an organization or a private individual? Is there a fee? Any information like that you can add will help her find a home. I would take her, but I'm on the East Coast.

• flossboss and RichardRes like this

flossboss

flossboss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

There is no adoption fee - all her rescue fees were paid for via fundraiser.  Each time they can raise the money to rescue another dog, they do.  These are Korean people here in CA that have friends and family in Korea who are heavily involved in protesting the cruel dog-meat industry there.  There are organizations that do this, s.a. Soi Dog Foundation but I help out with the private sector part of this.  Please share sweet Doris - she deserves a fear-free, cruelty-free life!  

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

That's fantastic! I'm so glad she is coming to the US. I tried to see the pictures, but a screen popped up saying I'm not authorised to view it. 

Has she been put on facebook to find a home?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO