Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Looking For A Butcher Near Irvine, California

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jaxon

jaxon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
We are new to raw feeding and want to find a good place near Irvine to get out meats. Most of the places that we have called can't help us with the meat and bones that we need, specifically chicken back. Does anyone have a good place near the area that they use? Thanks so much!
  • Howardsi likes this

flossboss

flossboss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Yes!!!  It's in Pomona but worth the drive.  Get yourself a chest freezer (we got ours at Lowes) and call this place for an order!  The BEST!  They are a chicken and turkey provider.  No drugs in these birds!  I get 30# boxes of chicken backs.  They are about .74 pound!  I also get whole chicken legs (more expensive but I mix with backs or cheaper meat so it evens out), chicken feet for treats, chicken livers and hearts, turkey necks and wings.  They are really nice, too.  Easy to get to.  Call and place your order and they'll have it ready in 2 days.  They even bring it out to your car for you.  This was the cheapest place I found for almost all these things, although I also get whole chicken legs at Stater Bros for 99 cents a pound.  I use these some of the time and the others at other times.  The ones from Staters are HUGE and not drug free but the price is great!  Anyway, the place is called Sheltons. They have a website and they are in Pomona!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO