Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Starting On Raw

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

If the fish seemed to help, try staying with it for about three days, maybe four. If he stays good with that, try chicken again. If the problems start back, then you know that's the problem, and it's time to just let it go and move on to another protein. Any luck finding turkey yet?

Rexnbubbles

Rexnbubbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Yeah I can get hold of turkey but isn't that very similar to chicken an he will more then likely not like that or how about duck? An can I not I not keep him on the fish?

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

You can feed your dog whatever you like, really. I would focus on getting him used to the proteins he's going to be fed regularly. For example, if turkey is hard to find and you can't or won't feed it on a regular basis, then your time would be better spent on getting him used to meats you're going to offer regularly (e.g. fish). My dog has been getting a lot of beef, deer, and duck lately because that's what has been easier for me to get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO