Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A wolf hybrid, 3 Great Danes and a mutt devour a raw elk carcass for dinner

- - - - - raw feeding video pmr video raw feeding prey model raw wolf hybrid great dane

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jdatwood

jdatwood

Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationRathdrum, ID

• GimMom and kdog like this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Now THAT was awesome to watch. :D

• jdatwood and kdog like this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
That was like 3 years ago!!! Zuri was so little.....

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Baby Zuri was freaking adorable. I never noticed Akasha has a white tipped tail before. I saw this video a while back when it was on DFC and it's just as fun to watch now as it was then. I'd love to let my guys do this. Buck would be Shiloh... He lives to eat and would attempt to eat the entire thing himself.

• GimMom likes this

kdog

kdog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Nice Video, I appreciate seeing that, just curious, how long did it take for them to eat it all up...or did u have to store it for another time..and whe they eat like that your probably fasting a day or too right ? :0

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
We let them gorge the first day. They fasted the next day. I put the rib cage back in the freezer and did a gorge/fast meal again a week or two later. The second gorge meal they finished cleaning the bones of all the meat. Then they had a good time gnawing at the ribs for day and days.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raw feeding video, pmr video, raw feeding, prey model raw, wolf hybrid, great dane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO