Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Teeth

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
I just happened to look at Tank's teeth today and holy cow are they pretty. I really wish I would have taken before pictures! Don't mind the man handling in the pictures, Tank wasn't cooperating, so it was a hurry and get the phone ready and aimed, pull the lip up and click. Calvin's are pretty yet, but compared to how they were before, these are some beauties! :lol:

T
f174b83bff7dc13a0f9caa14332101ad.jpg

C
46d4f6278fd0586e1af78a232da51672.jpg
  • naturalfeddogs, SurraTazy, VitezEreD and 29 others like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Pretty pearlies!!! Calvin's will get there soon. They look pretty good now.

• SurraTazy, VitezEreD, Ronaldceaw and 14 others like this

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

I think most vets would be pretty impressed with Calvin's teeth despite not being totally clean. If you've seen Dude's before pictures from the sticky post... He was only 7 but his teeth had looked like that for years. 

Tank's teeth look great and Calvin's will get there eventually. Dude's were caked with plaque. It was super thick and smelly and it chipped off a lot like how it looks like Calvin's is. 

Just be sure to check on them periodically because my boys all three have some plaque right now due to not having had really good, teeth cleaning bones like necks in a while. Not a lot of plaque. Something that one good session with a goat neck would take off no problem.

• Howardsi, Furypn, Bellipn and 5 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO