Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hi! :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

swolek

swolek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMurfreesboro, TN

Saw that the old raw feeding forum was gone, I hadn't been in on a while so no idea what happened :P. But I'm here now! I'm not sure if any of you guys know/remember me but I'm Stephanie and I have an American Cocker Spaniel named Sophie. She's been on PMR for two and a half years, still thriving on it :). I live with my fiancé in Murfreesboro, TN (moved here from NY) and he has a picky cat that I've finally managed to switch from dry food (Wellness CORE) to freeze-dried raw (Stella and Chewy's). Next step is going to be a frozen grind. My roommates also gave me permission to switch their cat...of course he happily eats anything so it'll be easy, haha.

I also have two snakes, a turtle, and some fish. My roommate also has a snake so we have a full house here! When I was active on the other forum I was fostering dogs but I stopped doing that when I moved to an apartment. I'm in a house again (just moved, yay!) but I think fostering will have to wait a bit. I learned a lot and really enjoyed the experience, though!

I can't wait to meet everyone :).

• Prey Model Raw and GimMom like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I remember you! Welcome! Glad to see you here!

BeagleCountry

BeagleCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationTexas

Welcome to the kinder, gentler PMR forum. Join in and share!

• naturalfeddogs and kathylcsw like this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Welcome!!!! So glad to see you and Sophie here :)

lilasmom

lilasmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCentral Texas

Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO