Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Looking For Raw In Bulk In Fresno Ca

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

claypoolfit

claypoolfit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey, Im looking for a raw food place where I can buy in bulk in fresno, ca. Im switching my dog to raw and I want to start him asap! Hes on a full chicken right now, but it was almost 2$ a lb, if anyone can give reccomendations for this area it would be must obliged.

• RichardRes likes this

jmy1419

jmy1419

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Any luck? I'm also in Fresno.
  • RichardRes likes this

lovemyboys88

lovemyboys88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I am in colorado now but i am from Lemoore. Funny to see somewhere i recognize. Not sure if this will be much help but i was buying my boys meat at the grocery store too until i called our local butcher. I found they had meat for less and they also make their own dog food from scraps. You might call around fresno to different butchers and see what is competitive. I know Lemoore had a great butcher but i am not sure you would want to drive that far. Good luck to you both!
  • RichardRes likes this

LiterateGriffin

LiterateGriffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationFlorida
Best Cash & Carry
(559) 264-9393

I haven't personally checked it out, but wholesale stores/Cash& Carry often have excellent prices on bulk meat.

http://www.foodlocat...-locations.html

IGA often has good prices on bone-in meat/organ meat/"Weird things" (like feet, ears, etc). 

Shop the sales, and stock up. (NEVER pay $2/lb for whole chicken! You should be able to get that for $1/lb or less...)

Foodmaxx and Winco are also good places to watch sales and stock up. Like IGA, they have good sales and they have organ/bone-in/"weird" meats.

http://foodmaxx.com/
http://wincofoods.co...sno-california/

Before we started on raw, I went to IGA. I filled a cart with a variety of meats and organs, almost all of which was under $2/lb, and a lot of which was under $1/lb.

I've shopped Winco & Foodmaxx when I was still in CA, and could regularly find similar prices there, as well. Get out of Safeway/Albertson's, and watch those sale fliers! :)

• RichardRes likes this

sjb1464

sjb1464

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX
Is Sacramento close enough to you? Calvada Food Sales Co Tell them you are with the Boerboels club 916-446-6619 ask for Don Lee.
  • RichardRes likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO