Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

First Dog Show - Got International Junior Puppy Title!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

flossboss

flossboss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Well, we did it!  Oliver and I did our first show (actually 4 shows) and had a blast!  He took Best of Breed in each one and then went on to take 3rd in group.  We were exhausted after the long weekend but had so much fun making new friends and learning from others.  It was GREAT socializing for my big baby.  He's 110 lbs and will be 7 months this Saturday!  I got asked NUMEROUS times if he was raw fed.  One other dane owner came over and said she could tell from the looks and development of him at this puppy stage that he was raw fed - then she asked if we were thinking about breeding him in the future!  Lol!  Anyway, his raw diet is keeping him so healthy and it really shows.  So very glad we are doing this!  Thanks everyone for all of the great tips!

Attached Files

• naturalfeddogs, Jordann, TRDmom and 1 other like this

flossboss

flossboss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Oops.  My picture came up crooked.  Not sure how to fix it.  Sorry.

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Holy cow, way to start his career with a bang!! That sounds like such a great time!
  • flossboss likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Congrats on your wins! That's fantastic!

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

I could NOT figure out what kind of dog I was looking at until I read your post... I felt like an idiot, because I love Danes. I don't know if it was because it was sideways or because of his size that I didn't get it right away. I think his speckles threw me off too. I saw him and was thinking Pointer. 

Anyhow, once I turned my computer sideways, it became very obvious what he was, especially when I saw that he's not full grown yet! He's a handsome guy and I'm glad his first shows of his career went well! My last two dogs were bought as potential show dogs but the hound just had too many small flaws and the Xolo HATES the whole idea of it. So no show dogs here yet! The Xolo will make an awesome agility dog if I can ever get my butt in gear. He's got speed and athleticism that will make those herders jealous!

Keep us updated on Oliver's progress! I can't wait to see what he looks like as a mature, dignified, adult Dane!

• flossboss and TRDmom like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO