Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Beef Gullet

raw feeding

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

pattytrent

pattytrent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys, just got a order of gullet and I am not sure how to feed this and how much. Is it considered an organ or is it meat. Do I need to feed a small portion or can I give my GSD the whole thing? I am kinda lost on some of this stuff. I also got green tripe and so far they are not sure about it. Maybe feed it to them frozen first? It's some gross stuff. Lol
  • Bellipn likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Gullet, I believe is more of a cartlidge, which is really good for joints. I have fed whole gullets when I have fed them. They make good treats dehydrated as well. 

As far as tripe, I personally have never fed it, but I have never heard of a dog who doesn't like it. The stinkier the better! Tripe is full of digestive enzymes, but start slowly because too much can cause some cannon butt. And yes, you could try to feed them both frozen. That may make them even better!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raw feeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO