Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone Use The Honest Kitchen Grain Free For Boarding?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SPooMom

SPooMom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Pasha's been a happy raw fed dog for 3 months now with no issues!  In early June, we're going on vacation (with college tours along the way) and he will be staying with my pet sitter in her small home (with one fridge).  I need to provide her with food that's easy to store so bought some THK Love (grain free beef) which he seems to like (tried two meals) and it creates solid output.  It has more veggie/plant content than he gets normally and doesn't have bone - but it doesn't need to be frozen or refrigerated.  Has anyone had experience with this food? 

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Congrats on having such good luck! I'm glad all has gone so well for you! I haven't ever used any of THK myself, but I would think on a temporary basis, feeding that while you are out of town should be fine, considering there won't be any bone fed. 

• SPooMom likes this

arie

arie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I've been given samples of THK and was told I can add raw to some THK products. To give him some variety, you could also consider adding in some stella and chewy's freeze dried raw. I'm pretty sure it has bone content - same as their frozen raw line, but freeze dried.

arie

arie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I've been given samples of THK and was told I can add raw to some THK products. To give him some variety, you could also consider adding in some stella and chewy's freeze dried raw. I'm pretty sure it has bone content - same as their frozen raw line, but freeze dried.
  • SPooMom likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO