Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

makovach7492

makovach7492

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My name is Melissa. I've fed pmr before but it has been a while. I lost both of my dogs sadly (one to cancer in March and one was stolen from my home in December) and I am ready and excited to be getting a new family member, a 4 year old male Bully mix, named Brodie. He's a big boy and needs some TLC. He is underweight, and will need built back up. I want to start my raw feeding journey again, but I have not done it since 2013, so I'm a bit rusty. I'm looking forward to getting back into Raw and getting Brodie into shape and top health.

lovemyboys88

lovemyboys88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Welcome back! Cant wait to see pics of your new guy.

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

I'm really sorry to hear about your previous dogs. Losing one to disease is bad enough, but to have one stolen... It brings me to tears just thinking about that happening, especially to my youngest one. 

But congrats on the new boy! Be sure to post pictures when you get him so we can see him!

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! Congrats on your new baby, and I'm very sorry about your two loses. We will be glad to help you get back into it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO