Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New To Raw, Rock Steady.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sovereign Corso

Sovereign Corso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Finally was able to pick up our puppy!! He's a Cane Corso and is home settling well, his breeder had them and mom on a less than desirable kibble but I've been researching and reading for months on feeding raw and we went straight to it once getting him home. And he was a natural

Attached Files

• Howardsi, Stevemper, christianyy2 and 18 others like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

So glad he's doing so well! 

• Howardsi, Stevemper, KennethSn and 8 others like this

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

I knew a Cane Corso once. A beautiful blue guy. We used to run into him and his little female owner all the time. She was WAY too small to have a dog that big (*proportionately speaking). We got to "watch" him grow as we frequently ran into them around town and got to see him go from little bitty puppy to full grown adult over the years. Wonderful guy who was just so gentle and sweet. It was awesome because she was a small woman with a giant dog of a feared breed so she knew the importance of him having solid manners. 

Your little guy is so stinking cute! I just lost my old guy a month ago tomorrow so I am starting to feel the desire for another pup.

*I purely do mean proportionately speaking. I am not against smaller people having larger dogs since I am 4'11 and plan to eventually call a Great Dane and an Irish Wolfhound part of my family.

• Howardsi, Furypn, Bellipn and 4 others like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts

I wish I could see the pictures, but my computer keeps telling me I "don't have permission to view" them.  :notfair: That's really what it says! lol!

• Howardsi, Furypn, Bellipn and 4 others like this

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

I wish I could see the pictures, but my computer keeps telling me I "don't have permission to view" them.  :notfair: That's really what it says! lol!

He's REALLY cute. Little black furball with a white chin and white frosted toes. 

• naturalfeddogs, Howardsi, Furypn and 5 others like this

Sovereign Corso

Sovereign Corso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I wish i could post more photos but it freezes my computer browser and won't do anything on my phone either.

He has grown alot in the week since we've had him. Under all that fur you could feel alittle more bone (ribs and hips) than i'd like to but he's thickened right up since last friday. I'm starting to get his proportions correct after a little trial and error and trying beef him up a little. My goal is to have the jewel of the litter. One of his brothers went to a friend of mine that feeds TOTW so it'll be nice to see how raw compares to a decent kibble (by kibble standards).

• naturalfeddogs, Howardsi, Furypn and 3 others like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts

Keep us posted on the progress!

• Howardsi, Furypn, Bellipn and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO