Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Raw Feeding Pics

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

NewlyDutched

NewlyDutched

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

The furbabies have been on raw for a month. Today I decided to hand out some treats.

Sera got the bones from the bone in pork shoulder I cut up and fed and Bruno got a whole pig leg I found on sale. 

v3XERnD.jpg

J0OL2Ef.jpg

56DesHp.jpg

RKTNjNW.jpg

• naturalfeddogs, TRDmom and lovemyboys88 like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

They look so happy!

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

OMG, I watched the video of Bruno and saw the link for Sera in the pool... The absurdly high level of happiness that dog is experiencing from a kiddie pool just made my day. 

We used to buy those legs too. I don't know why we stopped. They were Buck's favorite thing. Maybe it is because our store over here doesn't carry them. I'll have to check next time I'm there. We bought thermal the time at our old house. 

Anyhow, Bruno is one STUNNING dog, even still underweight. He is going to look so study when he's all beefy and muscular. Well, not that Dutchies get beefy... They stay svelte and muscular. Both are very good looking dogs. I'm just a sucker for dark dogs, especially black. My favorite time of year is when Iorveth tans into his summer color. A dog doesn't have to have black fur to draw my eye! Black skin works too!

NewlyDutched

NewlyDutched

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Scored some beef heart at the local university farm and chopped that up with a bunch of pork shoulder. Bagged it up and topped of the doggy freezer! They were VERY interested spectators.

kDpR7Lz.jpg

5IVeRDb.jpg

Ub9oSBH.jpg

• naturalfeddogs and Iorveth like this

NewlyDutched

NewlyDutched

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

For a second I thought he was going to walk away. He's currently ensconced in a corner of the yard gnawing on it. Once he gets tired of it, Sera can have a shot.

NewlyDutched

NewlyDutched

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Bruno ate the head and a shoulder. Sera is working on it now. Looks like they will only eat half the bunny today. Funny because that's about their normal daily amount. What the heck am I supposed to do with the other half over night!?! The freezer is full lol!

Ms. Sera wasn't too sure about it, she looked super guilty and I had to actually hand it to her a couple times before she decided it was allowed.

NewlyDutched

NewlyDutched

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

• naturalfeddogs likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO