Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Deer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Pa Gaw enjoying his deer. :)

Attached Files

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I can't see the pictures with my stupid computer, but I know Pa Gaw is LOVING deer! It's a favorite around here.

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

The picture is posted here too: http://trdusa.org/fo...0cfa8d2ccd82494

He's eating a deer head. ;) 

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Thanks! Saw it! Yep, he looks very happy munching away!

• TRDmom likes this

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

He is such a gorgeous shade of red. Red dogs sure are handsome. We had it narrowed down to Redbones and Blueticks when we were deciding on a Coonhound because that red of those Redbones is just so rich and good looking. In the end, we went with the Bluetick (obviously) because I've always really liked dogs with lots of color. I think I'd have been happy with a big red dog too though.

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

He is such a gorgeous shade of red. Red dogs sure are handsome. We had it narrowed down to Redbones and Blueticks when we were deciding on a Coonhound because that red of those Redbones is just so rich and good looking. In the end, we went with the Bluetick (obviously) because I've always really liked dogs with lots of color. I think I'd have been happy with a big red dog too though.

Thank you! When I picked Pa Gaw up at the airport, someone asked if he was a Redbone. hehe Hounds really are nice dogs though.

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

It's definitely the red, not that he looks like a Redbone. Hahaha. I'm sure I've said it somewhere on here before, but people really are terrible at identifying dog breeds. To most people, Dude was a Collie mix or a Shepherd mix. Even got wolf mix and Borzoi mix once.

Buck has been called a giant Beagle. Beagle was REALLY common when he was about half grown although that one is more understandable since Beagles can be blue ticked and so many never lose that puppy like look. He gets German Shorthaired Pointer a lot and has even gotten Cattle Dog mix. The most recent one was English Setter... That was a head scratcher. 

Iorveth gets Pharaoh Hound almost EVERY time we go out. It's actually astounding at how regularly people ask me if he's a Pharaoh Hound. He's gotten Doberman (especially as a puppy) and even Pit Bull once ("Nice pit bull!"). THAT was weird.

• TRDmom likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO