Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Rva!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WalterWhite16

WalterWhite16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi everyone!

This is Jess (the human) and Walter (the American Bulldog mutt) from Richmond, Virginia.

IMG_20150830_191523_zpsqbyifjxg.jpg

IMG_20150802_133256_zpsjr5yz0qk.jpg

I'm very excited to start raw feeding my boy, I knew its going to be the best thing for him. After paying hundreds of dollars in vet bills for skin and allergy issues, we were recommended a raw diet from a local canine nutritionist. I'm probably going to have a million questions on top of all of the research I have already done, so please bear with me! Thank you guys for being here! The support means a ton.

Walter is currently fasting, and I'm going shopping for his food tomorrow. I've called several butcher shops and also contacted a few of the hunt clubs in my area because the season is coming up.

Thank you guys again. I'm looking forward to this journey and hoping for a much healthier pup!

• naturalfeddogs and JuliaSiOr like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! Ask all the questions you can think of. That's why we are here! Glad to help!

• JuliaSiOr likes this

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Welcome! Walter is a handsome boy. :D A raw diet should help with food allergies. I look forward to hearing about his results on the new diet! 

• JuliaSiOr likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO