Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Walter White!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

WalterWhite16

WalterWhite16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

We're brand new here, but here's my handsome boy!

I'm hoping once he starts his new raw diet he will have a bit more muscle definition like an American Bulldog should. Right now his body just looks kind of blah...if that makes any sense. 

w3_zpsmm22xkpy.jpg

w_zpsw8khcrau.jpg

and here is Walter with his two very best friends. I'm slowly easing my friends into the idea that maybe their pups should eat raw too!

IMG_20150820_180636_zpslikbfi4y.jpg

• naturalfeddogs, DamienMuct, Howardsi and 16 others like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

What great pictures! 

• Howardsi, JuliaSiOr, Altispn and 4 others like this

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Walter does have nice muscle tone already (especially judging by the second picture), but none of them really have that eye catching muscle that really makes you say, "wow!" I think, as he hardens up and really gets into the raw diet, your friends will be jealous of Walter's new body! He's the kind of dog who will be able to pack on the muscle well without being weighed down by it. Bully breeds really do have that advantage in that area!

He's really cute. That first picture makes me want to kiss his little pink lips. He looks like a nice dog all around. You'll have to stick around and post pictures in a few months when he gets the raw diet body! He'll be a head turner, for sure (well, more than he already is). My Xolo has been mistaken for a pit bull and I think it's because of the muscles. They are a naturally muscular breed, but I really do think the raw diet has helped him develop the athletic body he has. My hound is naturally leaner, but he's all muscle too. 

• Howardsi, Altispn, leonpi3 and 3 others like this

BoxerMum

BoxerMum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Beautiful dog! I defiantly think he is clearly on his way to having a defined 6 pack lol ,we have a bully at the puppy park named Mikey, he is a big boy! But oh so beautiful.. Does your guy bark like a big dog? As soon as Mikey starts to bark i always look to see if there is a little dog sitting behind him.. Just curious if that's a bulldog trait! Love the breed..

Welcome :)
  • Howardsi, Altispn, Timothydope and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO