Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Mcgee (Wirehaired Vizsla) And I!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WirehairedVizslalove

WirehairedVizslalove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Hi Everyone,

First, let me introduce myself...

My name is Jessica and I am a trail runner, own a dog walking business, and am owned by Mcgee (1.5 yr old), my Wirehaired Vizsla!  I am extremely eager to begin a raw diet for so so so many reasons!

McGee is my everything - he is my running partner, rally obedience partner, foot warmer, hiking partner, coworker, best friend, and so much more!  Never have I ever felt so close to a dog before.  I am extremely introverted and shy, and when I am around him I feel like myself.

I truly only want the absolute best for him!  I believe a raw diet is the way to go...Specifically, I want to make sure I am protecting his hips and joints, and that is why I will not get him neutered either...He is still on kibble, and I have been mixing in a little bit of raw venison and raw egg into his food, and I am ready to commit to this head on!  I look forward to being an active member!!!

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Welcome! I know how you feel about McGee. I loved my other dogs, but Pa Gaw (my pain-in-the-rear Thai boy) really is my co-pilot. Considering how independent (WTF attitude) he is, I feel the bond we have runs much deeper. Good luck with your transition to raw!

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama
Welcome to you and Mcgee! What a cute name!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO