Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My Husband Has Joined The Raw Campaign

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

We adopted Gimli together, so I could understand his "what the ..?" reaction at first, he is kind of our "kid". :P But he didn't say no, either, because he wanted Gim's issues to be over, too. So he kind of stood back and let me do my thing, and now he embraces it a lot more. He'll feed him if I get home late, as long as I point out what to give him and when. He's getting the hang of it!

We started raw the day we brought home our Bluetick Coonhound pup home so my dog and our dog were started the same day. He was pretty skeptical about wether an 8 week old pup would be able to eat raw but Buck showed him what he could do and chomped through a chicken quarter like it was nothing. Like I said, I just don't think he entirely knew that, when I said we were going to feed raw I meant that we were going to give them raw animal parts! Hahaha. Our dogs are our kids too. Now that we have three, Buck being second oldest, we call him "the troubled middle child". It fits him too because he is a stubborn hound. We don't plan on having kids so these guys are it!

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Yeah, he was just concerned with choking hazards until he saw Gim chomp through a thigh and a drumstick. He's convinced now, especially after the beast annihilated a turkey neck. We definitely want another Bugg, and I'm working on Shane for a Pit bull mix (he's not sure about full breeds, but fortunately a Pitt/Husky mix on the bus today helped change his mind some more!). We can't really do any more dogs until we get a bigger space, and we're open to a kid. I'm adamant no more than one. :P

Any future pups I get are on raw right away. I can't wait, actually. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO