Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My Shepherd Home :)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MalGirl3

MalGirl3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I have three dogs in my home; a 10.5yr old GS/Lab female "Rory", a 4yr old Malinois/GS female "Alexa", and more recently added, a 3-4(?)yr old Malinois male "Zephan".

I've had Rory since she was 3 months old. I adopted her from a puppy rescue, that gets in whole litters of  puppies, and adopts them out. Her mother was a stray, found giving birth to the pups under a construction trailer.

I've had Alexa for 2.5yrs. She was pulled from a shelter in CA by a local GS rescue, and brought up to WA so she would not be euthanized due to lack of space. She came to me with a number of behavior issues, many which we have worked through, but she will likely be my problem child for the rest of her life. LOL

I have had Zephan for 11 days. He was picked up as a stray in NM, and spent 4 months in a shelter, before being transported to a shelter in OR three weeks ago. They contacted a girl who is familiar with Mal's, and she started looking for a foster home for him. I volunteered, and drove down to Vancouver to meet up with her and pick him up.

He is still underweight, but has improved a lot in the past 11 days.

I have requested to officially adopt him. :) 

Attached Files

• zeusthedapple, patricapd60, teasmaikl and 8 others like this

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Pretty dogs! I miss having a trio. :)

• Fatenami, leonpi3, Timothydope and 1 other like this

zeusthedapple

zeusthedapple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

They look so cute!! :D

• Timothydope and RichardRes like this

Poodlebeguiled

Poodlebeguiled

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Washington

I'm new here and just now exploring some of the photos. Your dogs are gorgeous. Is Zephan officially yours now? What lucky dogs. 

• Timothydope and RichardRes like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO