Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jackpot Again!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

The same lady I know who gave us the whole cow a while back called me yesterday while I was in walmart.  She said they had one stuck in a pond in one of their other fields. She had just used the tractor to dig it out and that if we wanted it for the dogs we could have her. If not she was going to bury her. Uhhh, you bet!!! So, since Wayne had the truck at work he stopped on his way home and picked her up. 

Between Cam and her dad, they also have about twelve chicken houses. Trucks had just emptied the houses the day before, and one chicken was loose running around. Cam told Wayne if he could catch it he could have it. That's all he needed to hear. In just a matter of a couple minutes that chicken was in the back of the truck with the cow. When he got home, he threw the whole chicken in the yard. Rodeo and Reba are the chicken experts, so they went to pluckin' and had feathers were everywhere! It looked like there was  a huge pillow fight in the yard! 

SOOOO......It pays to know farmers! (It helps that I've known Cam and her dad for nearly 30 years too)!

• TRDmom and zeusthedapple like this

TRDmom

TRDmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Nice!! :)

• naturalfeddogs likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I love it for our dogs, but I hate it for Cam. Its a lot of money lost each time they lose a cow. That's two for them in just a couple of months. Not even that long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO