Something I've used for decades as a non-toxic and food safe disinfectant (and one that is more powerful than bleach and nasty products like Lysol) is to spray roughly equal parts of hydrogen peroxide 3% and white vinegar from separate spray bottles.
The peroxide should be kept in the opaque brown bottle it is sold in (peroxide is light sensitive), but a standard spray top fits on a standard peroxide bottle. Vinegar can be kept in any spray bottle.
Nothing beats this combo for killing pathogens, So for raw feeders dealing with things like raw chicken juices this combo works really well on cutting boards, counters, and sinks.
I'm not a germ-o-phobe, but knowing I can clean up after raw food prep without using toxic chemicals makes me happy. So I'm sharing this figuring we all have a similar need.