Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fu Fu La Roo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

flukeas

flukeas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ive had many dogs in my lifetime, for ages i voluntered at dog rescue and always had pet dogs. We competed in a variety of disciplines from obediance, agility, rally and show.
I always strived to feed grain free dog food but raw always seemed to much effort. I always fed bones and table scraps but that was it. I mean i specalised in canine rehab and difficult dogs, canine nutrition i left to the experts of the various dog food companies.
Then my dream dog church was poisioned by xylitol posion at 2. Devestated and depressed i went straight to a buy swap sell page and found a puppy, enter my life fu fu la roo a wickedly naughty black lab puppy.
Fu came from good bloodlines, parents had all relevant health testing puppy was healthy happy well ajusted.
Home and a week later we had 2 open weeping hot spot sore which i could never get rid of, we tried diffrent foods, we bathed, we antibioticed we medicated for a year and it go no better. It was getting to the stage we were considering putting him down. He was always miserable couldnt awim or play woth other dogs ( a scratch from a paw would open the sores up) he was always itchy and he wasnt enjoying life.
A friend suggested raw. We read some books did some research and cold turkey swapped him. We have been raw for 2 months now and his hot spots have cleared up. His energy is amazing. He is happy and no longer itchy!. Feeding raw isnt any more work (like i always though) and im am totally converted to raw now!!!

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Its amazing what a difference a species appropriate diet can make!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO