I adopted my 6lb boy in July, his previous owners were feeding him Beneful and Old Yeller. His fur had brown "stains" near his joints and feet (his fur would normally be white), he had terrible tear stains around his eyes, his teeth were disgusting for a 2yo. and of course his breath was terrible. He was fed Fromm kibble from July - Oct. until I finally made the change to PMR!
- Fur around the legs, joints, and feet are all white as they should be, no stains.
- Tear stains non-existent at this point.
- Teeth are improving every day, but at least 90% of the plaque/gunk is gone. His teeth are nearly perfect, pearly whites.
- Eyes seem to be brighter, more alert.
- Not nearly as much shedding as day 1.
- No more bad breath.
- Great muscle definition for his breed.
I'm sure there are so many more to list but I'm thrilled to have a happy, healthy pup!
Tear stains: Being a Merle, it can be harder to point out tear stain from fur markings, take my word for it, his tear stains were disgusting. Now, it's fantastic.
Tear Stains Before Raw:
After Raw: Only his Merle markings, no brown stains.