Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Introducing My Crew

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poodlebeguiled

Poodlebeguiled

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Washington

CH Valcopy Matisse L' Éclair...on our way to Gramma's

Attached File  unnamed (1).jpg   25.8KB   0 downloads

At a show as a pup. He got his championship when he was 7 months old and now he's retired. All that hair was sooooo much work so I'm kind of relieved to be finished with all that. He burned up the ring though...beating so many fine dogs, including Canada's number 1 toy Poodle. At one show he got a group first but not best in show, darn it. Anyhow, that was my first experience with showing a dog. It was a good experience but I am not that into it so it wasn't too hard to cut those ties and his hair. Some of those people are REALLY serious. I wasn't. But my dog thought it was all good. lol...such a happy little fella whose gait is beautiful and flashy as he does this awesome extended trot around the ring...sort of like an Arabian horse, so well put together he is. And what a time I had holding onto his tail as the judge would approach the table. It just went a mile a minute. I think that helped butter up the judges. 

Attached File  IMAG0352.jpg   66.03KB   0 downloads

This is when he's a little over a year old and in his Continental clip...getting almost enough points for his grand championship but then he went lame on me and we didn't continue. This was at an outdoor show in Sequim Wa. where we've walked away to a near by building during a break to have a smoke. (Now I've quit smoking. lol) 

Attached File  IMAG0688.jpg   116.96KB   0 downloads

Matisse has always been my little busy body...so full of vim and vigor...loads of energy and VERY, VERY happy! At shows everyone commented on what a happy boy he was. But he's settled down a lot since puppy hood, become much more focused and deliberate. He and Maurice are now both about 2 and a half. Matisse is soft, sensitive and very, very loving. He only needs a couple repetitions to catch onto a new behavior. He's the smartest dog I've ever had. He's willing but also easily distracted and still...that touch of busy body...has things to do you know, people to see, places to go. lol.

Valcopy Maurice Goodfella

Attached File  maurice and 2 pumpkins.jpg   19.79KB   0 downloads

Attached File  awww Maury.jpg   15.83KB   0 downloads

Not too thrilled with being stuck in my miniature garden

Attached File  in miniature.jpg   24.41KB   0 downloads

Maurice is my more laid back one...very quiet. (not vocally quiet though) He'd be happy to relax on anyone's lap as long as wanted. But he also is rarin' to go for a walk and really can go, go, go. Lots of energy...these Poodles. He's a very small Poodle. The last time I weighed him (it's been a while though) he was just over 4 lbs whereas Matisse is about 7 lbs and the maximum height they should be. I haven't measured Maurice for some time but he's considerably smaller than Matisse. 

Jose`

He's my little byb Chihuahua. (not so little at around 10-11 lbs) Methinks his Mom had a noon day visitor. He's got a marvelous temperament, so dear and sweet and one of the smartest dogs I ever had and I've had GSDs, Doberman and now these Poodles. But Jose` is quick on the trigger. And just darling. I'll miss him when he's gone. He's nearly 14 in March. 

Attached File  IMAG0283.jpg   69.92KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMAG0452.jpg   100.23KB   0 downloads

All three exploring on an off leash excursion behind where I live in a big field:

Attached File  unnamed (83).jpg   64.66KB   0 downloads

And that is my crew. Thanks for looking...Hope you enjoyed.

• Iorveth, ThomasEl, lovemyboys88 and 9 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO