Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Asian Store Is Awesome!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

A D

A D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationWestern washington
Today I went to the asian store near my house looking for organs/ odd cuts of meat.I was very impressed with the selection. I found beef kidney, beef heart and liver, pork heart,liver,kidney and spleen, chicken livers and heart. The store also had whole rabbit(frozen),chicken feet, duck feet,duck heads,and pork snouts.The prices were very reasonable on the odd bits and the regular cuts as well. I think I may have found"my store".
  • naturalfeddogs, Spy Car and zeusthedapple like this

zeusthedapple

zeusthedapple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Fantastic! I'm happy you have a store near you with such variety.

A D

A D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I'm pretty excited about it, i had thought it would be harder to find a source of organ meats. Also they have a big seafood counter and many whole small fish.
  • zeusthedapple likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I so wish there was a store like that somewhere around me. That's great variety of really important stuff!

Poodlebeguiled

Poodlebeguiled

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Washington

Those stores ARE awesome! I have two not too far from me. And a small butcher shop where I can get a few weird things. I'm looking into some local farms so I can get more grass fed, no other additives etc...meat and bones. There are several but I haven't had time to scout them out yet. Plus my freezer is full. I wish you had something like that near you Natural fed dogs. 

A D

A D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Hi poodle beguiled,If you find any "good farms" in or around king county let me know.

Poodlebeguiled

Poodlebeguiled

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Washington

Hi poodle beguiled,If you find any "good farms" in or around king county let me know.

Hey, check this out: :D   http://www.eatwild.c...washington.html   :turkey:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO