Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hare Today Vs Rodent Pro

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lilasmom

lilasmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCentral Texas

Why is Rodent Pro so much cheaper than Hare Today? I made shopping carts for both websites with same size and type of animals, and even with Rodent Pro's crazy shipping Hare Today is still over $100 more expensive. With my kitten eating like 6 mice a day at least, I just can't afford to spend $1.50 per mouse from Hare Today. I worry though that Rodent Pro is lower quality because of the great prices compared to Hare Today. 

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Hmm. not sure, her mice are over 2x the price of what the source is, looks like some of the other whole prey is bred themselves though so probably more costly than rodent pro.  I used to order from them (RP) but only my ferrets really eat much whole prey, I breed my own mice so no point in buying those and quail are close enough in price I will order from hare today to save on shipping.  I have a different source for rabbit than either of the places so it's not really worth getting rodent pro at all for me anymore in the sizes my ferrets will eat, sucks because it means they don't get any more guinea pigs or rats but oh well, when I had more ferrets and could use larger prey rodent pro was a nice option but always costs me a fortune.  Last year they had some disease running through the mice or rats so a lot of people stopped using them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO