Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Forum Friends

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poodlebeguiled

Poodlebeguiled

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Washington

Can anyone explain to me how the friends thing works? I just got a friend message from someone and I want to say thank you. Or is there a way to acknowledge people? I went to my profile deal where it says manage friends and I see I have lots of friends. Yeah! But how do I ask someone to be my friend and what do I do? I looked around to try to find some explanation of how this works, but came up blank.

Thanks friends! :rock:

Caniches

Caniches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I've been playing around on the site  :D I think I followed the "Members" link in the top right corner, then searched by name. There's a "Friend" button on the profile.

• Poodlebeguiled likes this

Poodlebeguiled

Poodlebeguiled

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Washington

Thank you Caniches. I'll look at it more tomorrow...see what I might do with it. Thanks so much! 

• Caniches likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

You can go to the persons profile who you want to friend, and click on add friend at the top.

• Caniches and Poodlebeguiled like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO