Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Worried About Puppy's Poo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLilongwe, Malawi
It's been SO long since I posted here, but I have a new Ridgeback puppy who has been on raw for the last week. I transitioned him from kibble that he was eating at the breeders. I started him on chicken thighs and leg quarters. Starting yesterday I incorporated small pieces of beef and yesterday and this morning his poop was okay. This afternoon he did 2 poops, one after the other, the first was formed and the second was looser, not runny but softer. I also gave him some freeze dries liver treats without thinking while itbwas training him. What do you think i should do? Cut the beef?
  • OliverHets likes this

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,296 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I would start by cutting out the treats, but also beef may not be the best protein to go with next. Try some boneless chicken thighs, and add a Turkey neck with it.

• OliverHets likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO