Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Purina is scared!

- - - - - purina raw feeding prey model raw raw feeding videos

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

blacksheep

blacksheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

On another note, I don't mind feeding veggies and my dog likes the majority of them. Before I switched to raw I had my dog on the liver cleansing diet for a few months. That diet is primarily veggies and some white fish. I've never seen him eat food so easily. Before that he was always a picky eater and never easily ate his kibble.

Till this day I give him a frozen carrot every night and he loves it. Plus it helps clean his teeth. He likes green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, and a few other things. I don't mind giving those things to him. He gets all the meat he needs and those are basically his treats and it's not like he can get fat off them.

I'm sure there's more dogs that enjoy eating veggies.

I used to give Stella & Chewy's as a treat but in all honesty my dogs like pure sugar (fruits) waaay better.  When I break out the nail clippers, they will actually come if I have an apple or an orange waiting for them.

• jdatwood and GimMom like this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

^Gimli loves it when I eat apples, he knows his smushy face will charm the pants off me and he'll end up with half my apple. He seems to really love the Honey Crisp apples (can't blame him, they're freakin' awesome!).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: purina, raw feeding, prey model raw, raw feeding videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO