Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Raw Fed Cat Quirks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

So I just wanted to post some funny things my cats do during their meals. I figured we could all have a laugh and everyone could post their cat(s)'s quirks too :D

Theon, my foster kitten, will shove your hand away with his own paw if you try to take away his food while he's eating lol. He will also shove the dogs away when the dogs try to steal his meat lol!

LeRoux always huffs/sneezes while he's eating his meals as if he's angry or something lol. He also likes to take larger bits and take them under the futon and the bed to eat them.

Cha Cha will only eat fish when they are in whole chunks, but everything else needs to be in small pieces/ground -___- lol

Anyone else care to share? :D

• DaneLover likes this

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

My kitty likes to wait around and whine for something better, especially if I happen to be feeding a snake and have mice around.  She caught on though that if she didn't want her meal, I would give it away to someone who did and give her more of the same next time. 

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Our kitties are powerhouses....they tend to eat anything that isn't physically too large for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO