Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Arizona

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OwnedBySilly

OwnedBySilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hello everyone, as you might have seen I've already been posting here for a few days, but some how over looked this section. Anyway, I'm James from Phoenix, Arizona. My pup is a 10.5 lb Toy Manchester Terrier/ mix(?) named Silly because of the obvious :) Everyone including her vet seems to think she's a Chihuahua despite she's obviously quite a bit larger than a Chihuahua and really doesn't look anything like a Chihuahua besides being a small dog. lol

We found Silly running down our street dodging cars, running toward a major street with a lot of traffic. I wasn't having any of that, so I slowly approached her and within a minute she was in my arms. We posted some flyers in the area as well as a found dog post online, but no one claimed her. After a week and a half we decided we'd keep her and took her for her shots and had her spayed a week later. Unfortunately during her spaying we found out she had actually been pregnant, but at that point it was too late and her pups had to be aborted :(

A month on after doing a lot of research I decided she'd be best off on a raw diet, in which brought me to this great site and where we are today. :D

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! And congrats on rescuing Silly!

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here!

kathylcsw

kathylcsw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Virginia

Welcome and how wonderful that you saved Silly! I think she looks like a chihuahua because of the ears. I see manchester terrier in the coloring but not in those ears!

OwnedBySilly

OwnedBySilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Welcome and how wonderful that you saved Silly! I think she looks like a chihuahua because of the ears. I see manchester terrier in the coloring but not in those ears!

Toy Manchester Terriers are actually known for their large pointy ears, but she's obviously mixed with something giving her the white chest and boots.

http://animal.discov...errier-toy.html

Pixel

Pixel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationTexas
Welcome :)

So glad Silly got a great home.
  • OwnedBySilly likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic