Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Did Your Pups (And Cats!) Eat Today? :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

swolek

swolek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMurfreesboro, TN

I remember a thread like this on Dogster and it was fun to see what everyone was feeding their pets each day. I'll start!

Sophie, my dog, had a chunk of whole rabbit for breakfast and pork cheek for dinner.

The cats got ground beef and tiny chunks of rabbit leg for breakfast and pork cheek for dinner...plus a tiny bit of tuna as a treat.

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

The dogs got ground bison and pork.   My cat and ferrets had duck. 

Pixel

Pixel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationTexas
Pivot and Fable got chunks of bone in rabbit and sardines with a couple of duck hearts.

Pixel and Betty got a duck neck and some duck hearts.

OwnedBySilly

OwnedBySilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Chicken drumstick & back portion off a leg quarter, as she's still in her first week of PMR. She's doing really well so far, she had the runs on her second day, but it's been firm since. :)

Found a beef kidney for cheap for down the road when she's ready :) ; man it's strange looking, glad I don't have to eat it. lol

kathylcsw

kathylcsw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Virginia

Lola had pork kidney and beef flank steak. Buster had pork kidney and deer. I cannot get my cat to transition so he is now on canned cat food.

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Pork riblets here.

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Today I have bison liver and turkey necks thawed out. 

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

My dogs get fed once a day in the morning... so this morning they had pork heart, chicken heart, and beef stew cubes.

The cats got some pork and chicken for breakfast and dinner :)

Amanda

Amanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBarry, IL

Last night the dogs and cats got free range eggs, beef heart, and beef liver.

Tonight the dogs will be getting pork liver, beef kidney, canned mackerel, and half a beef knuckle bone. The cats had sardines this morning, and will get the same as the dogs except the bone tonight.

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
Gimli had a drumstick for breakfast and tonight he's getting a turkey neck with a little bit of beef heart. The cats had their usual canned. I didn't have time to add any chunky mix but I'll want up a little tonight and try again. They're being their usual stubborn selves!

Pixel

Pixel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationTexas
Whole quail for the dogs. And Pivot and Fable got bone in lamb and a sardine in addition. Cats got duck. But....as of tonight I have two kittens. I was preparing the dogs dinner and gave them a little chunk of lamb and duck heart sliced. They went crazy over it. I wish old cats were so easy!

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Turkey necks and beef cuts tonight! 

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Whole quail for the dogs. And Pivot and Fable got bone in lamb and a sardine in addition. Cats got duck. But....as of tonight I have two kittens. I was preparing the dogs dinner and gave them a little chunk of lamb and duck heart sliced. They went crazy over it. I wish old cats were so easy!

Congrats on the kittens! It's amazing how easy kittens are to introduce to raw :) As if it's completely instinctual!

Sprocket

Sprocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Ours had beef.  I pulled out a whole steer radius and cut off pieces. Yesterday was beef liver and venison ribs.

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Dogs got chicken and beef heart.  Cat and ferrets got a mouse each for breakfast, game hen for lunch and grouse for later. 

Pixel

Pixel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationTexas
Boneless pork chunk, ground llama, bison heart and rabbit organs for the dogs.

Kittens are going crazy over their meat. I'm so happy! They got ground llama and duck hearts tonight and rabbit for breakfast. I'm think I'm going to try to find some pinkie mice for them tomorrow. I would like to get them used to whole prey while they are young. :)

Sprocket

Sprocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Venison and lamb has been the theme lately.  With pork kidneys and beef liver.

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Turkey neck for breakfast, and a little beef heart snack at lunch, and then a chicken drumstick with a few larger chunks of beef heart. So far beef is co-operating with his gut. Very pleased with this!

OwnedBySilly

OwnedBySilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Silly's done so well on raw I decided to veer off from the getting started guide a little and have started giving her some chicken gizzards & hearts, as well as some fish oil every couple days. She seems to really enjoy the addition and her poops are still nice and firm. I've been tempted to try a little of the beef kidney, but that might be a little too much too soon.

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Girls got llama pelvis pieces, mackerel and ground beef. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO