Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Did Your Pups (And Cats!) Eat Today? :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Legendarydonnie

Legendarydonnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Mackerel and pork they love it

OwnedBySilly

OwnedBySilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Finally got my hands on some turkey necks (damn, them turkeys are a lot more difficult to wrestle than they appear ;)), Silly got a drumstick this morning and will get a (portioned) turkey neck this evening.  :D

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Mine got boneless pork and turkey necks. 

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Gim had a drumstick for breakfast, and some beef heart for dinner. Breakfast tomorrow will likely be a turkey neck. I'm trying to hunt down some cheap pork cuts while I'm waiting for the fish heads to be ready.

Question: since he's mostly getting turkey, beef, and chicken (bone-in), should I feed him any fish oil supplements anytime soon? Anything else I should add aside from maybe digestive enzymes and coconut oil?

Amanda

Amanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBarry, IL

Gim had a drumstick for breakfast, and some beef heart for dinner. Breakfast tomorrow will likely be a turkey neck. I'm trying to hunt down some cheap pork cuts while I'm waiting for the fish heads to be ready.

Question: since he's mostly getting turkey, beef, and chicken (bone-in), should I feed him any fish oil supplements anytime soon? Anything else I should add aside from maybe digestive enzymes and coconut oil?

Maybe you can give canned fish til the other fish is ready.

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

they all had ground quail, chicken feet, chicken heart, turkey gizzard for breakfast, dinner was the same except they had beef heart instead of quail

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Sara got some pork heart, beef cubes, and duck neck. Meeko got a chicken thigh. The cats got a mixture of pickerel, pork heart, and beef cubes :)

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Today was an organ day....llama organs, liver, kidney, spleen, testicles, heart, pancreas. When I butcher I put all the secreting organs (and heart) in the same bin to be fed as a meal. Each dog gets their equal share (based on size)
  • GimMom likes this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Gim two drumsticks for breakfast, and a couple of chunks of beef heart.

Next week is the dreaded fish heads (crying inside).

Sprocket

Sprocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Beef ribs tonight.  Bernard had rabbit and he was VERY happy.  He had to be carried from the garage laundry pile he was sleeping on and then sleepily kneaded my leg

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Ugh, SOMEONE got a good couple of mouthfuls of canned cat food when I wasn't looking and has had cannon butt at 2am the last two nights. I turn my back for ONE SECOND. Oy.

Back on chicken backs for the next few days. *facepalm*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO