Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Babs& Capone Update

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

it has been 6 months that Capone has lived with us, Babs and he are getting along well, we have moved to them being together 75% of the time (supervised of course) No issues, he is very respectful of her, and she sets to tone of how it is, he does not run around like a baboon when they are together. I am getting much better about them being together, my husband laughs because I am always saying "I just worry when" so far so good.

I really think that it helps that we waited and did small intro's a little at a time.

Capone has gotten much better with his trust issues, we do obedience classes to build our bond, I was just worried (lol) about him with other dogs in class, he was a little nervous, but after a good stress poop he did great

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Glad they're getting along so well!!

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

"run around like a baboon..." lol! That made me laugh :)

Glad they are getting along :D Must be fun watching the two pibbles wrestle together :)

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

"run around like a baboon..." lol! That made me laugh :)

Glad they are getting along :D Must be fun watching the two pibbles wrestle together :)

They don't actually wrestle, I am still a bit nervous about that, and Babs is a bit to old and bitchy for that I think.

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Have you gotten any pictures of them playing together yet? I'd love to see some! 

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

I wish I had some,  but they don't really play,  I am still a bit nervous about it getting out of hand and Babs does not seem that interested in playing with him, but they due spend 90% of the time together now and seem to be getting along great, Capone likes his puppy classes and wants to play with the dogs there, but its training an no time for playing so I might set up a play time for him

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Well, I'd love to see some pictures of the kids even just hangin' out ;)

• lovemypits likes this

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
I took some pictures today of them, but I can't seem to upload them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO