Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dogs' Backpack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rambo's Mum

Rambo's Mum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

HI all,

I'm looking to buy backpacks for my furkids. Can anyone recommend any that is sturdy, lasting and good to look? I saw some in Amazon like Kyjen, Ruffwear and EzyDog Summit. Are they any good?

Please give me some advice.

Thanks!

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
We have the ruffwear back packs and love them!
  • Rambo's Mum likes this

swolek

swolek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMurfreesboro, TN

I have a Ruffwear as well, it's good quality :).

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I haven't ever used a backpack with any of mine,  but I have heard the Ruffwear is a really good brand. I haven't heard of any of the other brands you mentioned.

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Last Christmas my grandma got me two Kurgo backpacks, but they don't hold very much and didn't fit Tank, then Calvin's got holes in the pockets, so my grandma tried taking them back to Petco, where she got them, and they said I caused the holes. Didn't realize bags of rice were so rough. I contacted the company and they were slightly more helpful, but the route they wanted to take was almost as much as a new pack, so my grandma bought me an Outward Hound pack for Calvin. (I originally told her I wanted ruffwear or outward hound) She looked all over for ruffwear and couldn't find them, it's like all the pet stores stopped carrying them. Jerks! Calvin likes the outward hound pack so much more!

Ruffwear is an amazing pack, and would be my first choice, but the outward hound isn't as spendy as ruffwear, but you get what you pay for! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO