Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Update On My Cat :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

swolek

swolek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMurfreesboro, TN

My cat has been on full PMR for over a month now (previously he was getting a mix of chopped meat and pre-made raw)...bones, organs, and all. I'm so glad I could get him off the premade, much easier on my wallet :P. He no longer needs his meat chopped up at all. I found this out when, a few weeks ago, I dropped half a chicken back by accident and he snatched it from me and started chowing down :P.

My roommate's cat is also on full PMR but still needs his food chopped up a bit. It's partially because he's picky and partially because he's missing a few teeth.

A few shots from tonight. Not great but I'm proud of the kitties.

My cat:

100_7257_zps5855f15a.jpg

100_7258_zps0f426e28.jpg

100_7262_zpsf15db175.jpg

Roommate's cat:

100_7261_zpsd07c2b25.jpg

They got chicken backs tonight since they had organs last night and boneless pork for breakfast :).

I am happy that the litterbox no longer smells, haha. I'm not really a cat person (my fiance is the one who got the cat) but it is cool to see them chow down on raw next to my dog now.

• Prey Model Raw likes this

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Awesome! Congrats! I am still struggling to transition the three cats onto PMR. I know two of the three won't have a problem, but the third is very stubborn and also has a severe overbite.

It really does do wonders for the litter box :) Mine never smells unless it's time to change the actual litter now (once a month). I can't believe I lived with such horribly stinky litter boxes in the past!

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
I love it! Raw fed kitties are so much cleaner and healthier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO