Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Meeko Using His Paws!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

It's been almost a year that Meeko has been raw fed, and he's finally learned to use his paws! I'm so proud of my baby haha :)

Here he is eating a turkey wing or leg, I can't remember haha :)

He's also much better about his resource guarding. My babyyyyy <3

https://www.facebook...742704981079680

• Prey Model Raw and GoingPostal like this

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Was he prissy didn't want his feet dirty or just hadn't figured out he could use them?  My oldest girl doesn't like to touch the meat but she's gotten better about it, the other two don't care although will spend forever cleaning his paws afterwards. 

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Was he prissy didn't want his feet dirty or just hadn't figured out he could use them?  My oldest girl doesn't like to touch the meat but she's gotten better about it, the other two don't care although will spend forever cleaning his paws afterwards. 

I'm not sure honestly lol. I think it was a bit of both. When I first brought him home he didn't even know how to chew meat properly lol he would kind of let it roll around in his mouth and then drop it on the floor, and do all sorts of other silly things trying to figure out how to eat the slippery chunk of meat lolol. I used to see him try to put his paw on the meat while gnawing, but then not actually touching the meat, so I think he was a little fussy about it at first :P He's getting better about using his paws though :)

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Sounds like my monster. He just finally used his paw to tackle a stubborn slippery fish head.

Meeko is sooooo adorable! Ahaha, love hearing that crunch!

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Sounds like my monster. He just finally used his paw to tackle a stubborn slippery fish head.

Meeko is sooooo adorable! Ahaha, love hearing that crunch!

Hehe thanks.

I like hearing that crunch too haha. I'm vegetarian but I really enjoy watching my animals eat for some reason... and I find the sound quite therapeutic @_@

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO