Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Boys And Their Rib Bones

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Yep, 6 months or more. I mean, I've known raw feeders that never feed organ meat regularly. Like never and their dogs are just fine.....

• GimMom likes this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

I'm not THAT bad, but sometimes I forget to throw some in. He's 6 months in this week and I'm feeling like I should get some bloodwork done soon!

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
No runs from the pork. Their poops have stopped being so crumbly .... I am alternating bone in and boneless meals now. Unless I get whole carcasses, then they get that for 3-4 days. Now I can start adding pork in the mix for variety! Trying to clear out the freezer, so we can get some goat for us and the boys. Why not eat it? I'll try anything twice. (learned that from Andrew Zimmern on Bizarre Foods) :)
  • Prey Model Raw and GimMom like this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

That's awesome! I've been wanting to try goat but haven't found it that cheap anywhere yet! Did you find a good source yet?

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
There are farms around us that have goats for sale on Craigslist. Not for $30 each, but $50-$80 .... Still not too bad for all the meat and bone we would get! We just need to get our land, so I can get goats, chickens, cows, maybe pigs, rabbits and maybe ducks to raise. Would make life easier!

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

^That's my dream, too. Hope it happens :D

• Jordann likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Sounds like hubby is going to look at property on Sunday with his parents (still undecided on if I'm going) .... We have less than 2 years to go on our house payments, then we will probably get land and build the house we want. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO