Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cat Mauls Woman

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

http://video.foxnews...ght-on-camera-/

Did anyone see this?

Well I would maul your ass too if I was already pissed off and you started kicking snow in my face!!

This woman is an idiot. No wonder why her cat attacked her.

• StephenAlem likes this

lauren43

lauren43

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Nothing must be going on in that area for that story to be reported.  And that is one bad ass cat.  I didn't expect it to jump up on her face.

They had him pts.  I wonder if he was just one of those randomly angry cats...

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Nothing must be going on in that area for that story to be reported.  And that is one bad ass cat.  I didn't expect it to jump up on her face.

They had him pts.  I wonder if he was just one of those randomly angry cats...

She had apparently taken him in 6 months ago, and he had already attacked a couple of people -- this makes me wonder why she thinks it's responsible for her to let an aggressive cat loose.

I also wonder if the cat had any underlying health issues making him act out -- they said they had to test the cat for rabies... I am assuming she never took the cat to the vet after she took it in for vaccinations and also to make sure that the cat does not have any health problems.

Maybe it was lashing out out of fear? The woman came out with her dog, he was already freaked out from the dog (since he was trying to attack him), and then she kicks snow in its face to scare it some more -- to me it sounds like the cat felt like it had to fend for its life...

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
I know some places test the animal for rabies, no matter the circumstances. Could have been done because he hadn't gotten rabies vaccines, as well.

Sad he had to be put to sleep, because she didn't read the body language.

Awesome leap by the cat, though!

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

I wanted to kick the stupid cow kicking the poor cat! If you don't want it, there's better ways around that.

I howled when it launched itself at her head. Amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO