Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A Devastating Loss Today

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

My oldest son's house caught on fire and burned to the ground today with his dogs inside, thankfully the kids are all ok.   they lost everything, my heart is broken.

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
I am so sorry to hear that! My thoughts are with you and your family in this horrible time!
  • lovemypits likes this

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

That is horrible, I am so sorry for the loss, that is my biggest fear. 

• lovemypits likes this

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

That's awful :( I'm so sorry :(

• lovemypits likes this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Oh my goodness.....this is literally my greatest fear. My deepest thoughts and sympathies to you and your whole family.

Rest in peace sweet angel dogs :(
  • lovemypits likes this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

That's always been my biggest fear, too. Sorry for your loss, I'm glad your son and his kids are okay.

• lovemypits likes this

apitbullslife

apitbullslife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

We are sorry for your lost. I could not imagine the hurt. My condolences are you with & your family. All dogs go to heaven. Rest in peace. 

• lovemypits likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I'm SOOO sorry. I think that is everyones biggest nightmare. Thank God the kids are Ok though. What a HORRIBLE thing to think about. 

• lovemypits likes this

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Thank you so much everyone

I live in a 300 year old house just like my son, I am so worried myself about this happening.

It is still so hard to believe my fur grand children are gone, and in such a manner.

this was the cover of our local newspaper today, the out pouring of support from the community has truly restored my faith in people

https://www.facebook...&type=1

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts

Thank you so much everyone

I live in a 300 year old house just like my son, I am so worried myself about this happening.

It is still so hard to believe my fur grand children are gone, and in such a manner.

this was the cover of our local newspaper today, the out pouring of support from the community has truly restored my faith in people

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Is there any way you can have the wiring in your house checked and possibly updated to todays codes?

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Is there any way you can have the wiring in your house checked and possibly updated to todays codes?

My husband is an electrician, we started a month ago changing out old wiring, he is in the basement as I type finishing and update more

• naturalfeddogs likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts

My husband is an electrician, we started a month ago changing out old wiring, he is in the basement as I type finishing and update more

Good, good, good!
  • lovemypits likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO