Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Good Foods For Boarding

- - - - - boarding

Best Answer Jordann , 04 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

Or never go where you can't take the kids with you. lol

I, thankfully, found someone to feed the dogs when it comes time to deliver the baby. Won't have time to take the boys to mom and dad's & the boys love our friend who will feed them. He is looking forward to feeding them. lol Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

blacksheep

blacksheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

What are some good commercial foods? (raw in particular)

I figure this list would come in handy for everyone especially those with picky animals that won't touch kibble after going raw.  Keep in mind, a lot of places don't have freezers (vets have vaccine only freezers.)  

So far, I have 

Primal (freeze dried)

Stella  & Chewy's (freeze dried)

Someone told me about Smack Dog Food (dehydrated) but I haven't actually seen it anywhere.

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Ziwi Peak has their air dried lamb (and i believe) venison

swolek

swolek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMurfreesboro, TN

I use Stella and Chewy's but another for the list is Wysong, they make a freeze-dried food now. I got a sample and Sophie's sensitive stomach was able to handle it!

Nature's Variety makes a freeze-dried food but it seems to be very, very bone heavy and with ingredients sourced from China (rabbit, for example). So I wouldn't recommend it.

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
I personally would call around and see who can accommodate a raw fed dog. Then send only chicken to make it simple on the staff.

We have four fridge/freezers with plenty of room and have had raw fed dogs stay with us regularly
  • naturalfeddogs likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
✓  Best Answer
Or never go where you can't take the kids with you. lol

I, thankfully, found someone to feed the dogs when it comes time to deliver the baby. Won't have time to take the boys to mom and dad's & the boys love our friend who will feed them. He is looking forward to feeding them. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO