Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I Don't Know What To Do -- Old Foster Dog Is Losing Her Home

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

The owner has been forced to move to a BSL area, and so Goalie is now back to finding a new home.

She is so particular... she needs to be on raw (extremely sensitive to carbs) and she is extremely leash reactive/dog selective.

I have been working with the owner for the past year to get her better. She has improved but she definitely isn't 100% yet.

The owner has asked if I can foster her again, but I cannot afford to foster another dog right now... We might be able to work something out so that the current owner pays for the food... but I am not sure if my sister (who I live with) will want to have her here again. She had a scare where Goalie attacked another dog and since then she has wanted nothing to do with her.

What can I do in this situation? :( I am at a loss for what to do. I feel like I am her only hope and that I am failing her...

• HubertOn and RichardRes like this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Is there any other foster that could take her in? 

• RichardRes likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO