Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Please Help! Done My Research But Still Confused

tips help german shepherd pitbull german pinscher getting started questions guidelines meat bones

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

twopitsandachi

twopitsandachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City

I'm just so thankful to see someone else from OKC! It has been HARD to find sources here in Oklahoma so I'm glad to see you've had good luck with Crest. I will have to look there this week. We plan on starting our two pit bulls and a chihuahua on raw once their current bag of kibble is done. I will let you know if I find any other good sources around here!

bigjones4

bigjones4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Twopitsandachi: crest on Douglas in Midwest city is really good, they've got 30lb turkey neck boxes and they have pork riblets some of the time. Then also in Oklahoma City they've got an Asian market called super cao Nguyen that has organs and hearts and a bunch of other great, cheap cuts of meat that would be good to feed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tips, help, german shepherd, pitbull, german pinscher, getting started, questions, guidelines, meat, bones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO