Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Alaska

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

peppersmom1889

peppersmom1889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAnchorage AK
Hello everyone, my name is kelsi and I am from Alaska! I am new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself. I have a 13 month old black lab named pepper and I have been feeding her raw prey model since January. I read about it a long time ago but I thought it would be too expensive and I didn't think I would have space for her food since I rent and share a fridge/freezer with two roommates. I am so glad I switched! Her health issues have almost completely disappeared and she has so much more energy now. She also barely sheds now and her coat is very shiny and full. The best part is I haven't had to go to the vet since the switch, and before that I went almost every month for something. I'm so happy I found this site, everyone I know thinks im crazy for not feeding Pepper "real" dog food.
  • Jordann likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome to you and Pepper! Glad you made the switch! 

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Welcome to the group! Glad that you made the switch and have seen nothing but positive changes!

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Welcome to the group!  We'd love pics of your girl too. 

peppersmom1889

peppersmom1889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAnchorage AK
Thanks! I am having some troubles getting pictures uploaded but hopefully I will soon.

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Welcome!

The questions I get at the checkout line at the grocery stores always make me laugh. Usually piss people off, because someone wants to talk to me about getting their dog switched over. I still get the folks that think I'm doing them a disservice, but I ask them what wild dogs and wolves eat and smile when they say meat, but, but ......

Can't wait to read about your journey with Pepper!
  • naturalfeddogs likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO