Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Royal Canin Or Something Else?

st bernard royal canin 8 weeks puppy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

adr0327

adr0327

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have a St Bernard 8 weeks puppy.
I'm currently feeding him Royal Canin is it enough?
Suggest me any other food you'd prefer and gave your dogs at that age.

Thanks in advance :)

OwnedBySilly

OwnedBySilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

You're on a raw feeder forum, so obviously people are going to suggest that you switch over to a raw diet. As far as kibble goes Royal Canin looks like a decent food, but it looks like it's targeted to dogs with health issues (granted I didn't look at every blend). Is your puppy having digestion or other issues? If not and you feel you must stick with kibble, I'd suggest looking at Orijen, the ingredients is more species appropriate for healthy dogs (again, didn't look at every blend of Royal Canin). 

Orijen: http://www.orijen.ca...ts/puppy-large/

You might take a look at the following thread to get more suggestions: http://preymodelraw....-you-recommend/

adr0327

adr0327

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the reply
Orijen is too costly.
what about whole earth farms?

and if you'd try raw food, to the puppy what would you suggest me?

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Read the getting started guide. It will help answer initial questions. We will highly suggest prey model raw feeding here, as OwnedbySilly said. :)

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

The getting started guide on this site will help you understand where to start, then we are all here to help you as well, if you decide to feed raw. Just click the tab at the top of this page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: st bernard, royal canin, 8 weeks, puppy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO