Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Piercings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Does anyone have any? :)

I have had my lobes pierced since I was in grade school. They were done with a piercing gun at a hair salon :| but luckily I never had any infections or anything! I am thinking about stretching them to about 10g but not sure yet!

Besides that I have retired my labret, and last Saturday I got my septum pierced!

My piercer advised that I keep it tucked in until 2 weeks after the initial piercing to stop myself from fiddling with it (and thereby making it more prone to infections)... but I want to show it off to the world!! haha :P Well, so far it's healing nicely... It stung the first day but it hardly stings now and so far no crusties or anything! Really excited about flipping it down once it's healed enough :)

• Thomasdaps and RichardRes like this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Just my ears....but I almost never wear earrings. Just tattoos! 

537380_10151446993125934_2133136467_n.jp

• naturalfeddogs, Jordann and RichardRes like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
I like it Natalie! My best friend has angel wings with two pistols crossing over each other, on her back.

I just have my lobes pierced once on each side ... I rarely wear earrings .... Usually just put them in, to keep the holes from closing up. Tried to get back in the habit of wearing them, but my daughter decided to yank on my ear when she was under a year old, so I decided not to push that issue until she (and soon to be her brother) are older.
  • Prey Model Raw and RichardRes like this

taquitos

taquitos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Just my ears....but I almost never wear earrings. Just tattoos! 

537380_10151446993125934_2133136467_n.jp

Wow, those are big, and awesome! I want a tattoo one day but I am still afraid of how permanent it is for now :P

I like it Natalie! My best friend has angel wings with two pistols crossing over each other, on her back.

I just have my lobes pierced once on each side ... I rarely wear earrings .... Usually just put them in, to keep the holes from closing up. Tried to get back in the habit of wearing them, but my daughter decided to yank on my ear when she was under a year old, so I decided not to push that issue until she (and soon to be her brother) are older.

I rarely wear earrings as well. After two-three years of not wearing them, my holes still haven't closed though!

• Prey Model Raw and RichardRes like this

Amanda

Amanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBarry, IL

My lobes and navel. Maybe getting a tattoo in a few years.  :D

• RichardRes likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Just my ear lobes now. I had a navel that I loved, but then I got pregnant. There it went! That was 14 years ago, and haven't gotten it done again. I have one tat, and would like like another one or two someday. I have a picture I took of our two draft horses and I would love to have it put on my lower back.

Sprocket

Sprocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Lobes, and my upper cartilage with 14 gauge bars.  I just stuck them up there years ago and they haven't fallen out yet.  I never even think about them.  I almost never wear earrings in my lobes.  Have a few tattoos in various places.  

GoingPostal

GoingPostal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Just my ears, they were done when I was a baby and don't close up.  I never wear earrings.  I had my eyebrow pierced briefly when I was 17 but I was in swimming and my goggles sat right on it, super uncomfortable so I took it out and that was the end of piercing.  It's not my thing. 

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
A few times my lobes have tried to close. Or so it seems. Takes some force to push the earring through, sometimes.

Drug my feet on getting my daughter's ears done when she was younger, so now we will wait to get it done until she is older and decides she wants it done. :)

m_ly

m_ly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I am deathly afraid of piercings! Last year I got my Tragus done and it got infected. Yeah, pretty much confirmed my fear for piercings and not to mention it hurt so bad...freshman year in high school though, I got my belly button pierced and let my gf pierce my tongue in the back of home room. I was a dumbass back then lol

No piercings but a sleeve of tattoos, and a whole bunch more! Lol

Erica

Erica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

I stretched my ears out to double zero (yes i spelled that out) lol and had them from 9-12th grade...and then when I tried to join the military they denied me the day I was supposed to ship off to basic training saying my 'holes' were a 'safety hazard'...they never shrunk back down because I wore heavy plugs all the time (so totally not into the plastic or tapers or whatever cheap nonsense was popular back then) So, I figured...an $800 surgery well worth it to close them up. Never looked back. I loved them though  :( I have my 2nd ear piercing still and have since got my closed up ears repierced. I never wear earrings anymore, they just irritate my ears now, but my lobes retained some stretchiness when I pull on them. And the scar from my surgery is there. Battle wounds :P I always wanted a lip and or eyebrow piercing but got over it when I realized how trashy I would look (no offense to people that have it and can rock it, i just look homeless 90% of the time hahaha) and my belly button, but the one time I tried getting it pierced it was extremely painful because they had no stomach to pull and my friend actualy ended up pushing the dull end of the needle into himself hahaha.

I have 3 tattoos...a compass at the top of my back, a tiger on my right ribcage, and a quote in latin on my hip. Got the compass a year ago, lost inspiration/have a saving problem for the next one :) 

raw_in_malawi

raw_in_malawi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationLilongwe, Malawi
I have no piercings or tattoos. Boring, I know. I never got my ears pierced, and now I feel like I look weird with earrings since I'm so used to seeing myself without them. In college I wanted my cheekbone pierced, up near my eye, but I never did it. I do have two moles on my neck that are perfectly symmetrical and people often ask me if they are piercings :)

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I have no piercings or tattoos. Boring, I know. I never got my ears pierced, and now I feel like I look weird with earrings since I'm so used to seeing myself without them. In college I wanted my cheekbone pierced, up near my eye, but I never did it. I do have two moles on my neck that are perfectly symmetrical and people often ask me if they are piercings :)

I would tell them "no, just natural body art!" 

• Jordann likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO