Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Look What I Found!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Overgron

Overgron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCanada

I went to an alternative pet food store downtown and found these babies! There were so many varieties! They're dehydrated treats :) I got green beef tripe, beef lung, duck feet and beef liver :D Gave duck feet just now and my JRT ate it with no problem (he's on PMR) but my black lab who's finishing the kibbles had a hard time chewing on the duck feet :P

I don't know if these are common to find but I was excited :P

Attached Files

• Jordann likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
I've heard duck feet are like crack for dogs. lol
  • Erica likes this

Overgron

Overgron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCanada

LOL in a good way or bad way? Ha. Maxwell sure loved it, he chewed through it with no problem and would have taken more!

I went to the grocery store and found frozen, whole sardines and mackerel. I have two sardines thawing in the fridge. I'm sure the dogs will love that! I know Maxwell loves fish! But I've never given him a whole, raw fish! I'm excited to see that tonight! Also found turkey wings at the grocery store. I have to say I'm impressed with the stuff we have here. I didn't think I would be able to find everything I should be buying to do PMR! And I also ordered turkey necks at the butcher. 3$ a kg! I ordered 2 kgs :)

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
In a good way. lol

That's awesome! I just went to the grocery store an hour ago, and got chicken drummies for 77 cents a pound. They had a bag of chicken backs and necks for 79 cents a pound, but I decided to get all drummies. lol Going back tonight to get another 5 packages. That's the limit. :( I have given up on fish, because Calvin (my hound) HATES anything to do with fish. Crazy dog.

Overgron

Overgron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCanada

We gave Cooper a frozen sardine last night and he ate it all. Maxwell found it was too cold so he didn't eat it :P Besides, he had eaten a whole turkey wing beforehand so he probably wasn't that hungry anymore :P We'll try again tonight since it's not frozen anymore :D

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Yay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO